skip to main | skip to sidebar

idée fixe

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Krissa Mickelwait

... is thinking about starting a dance troupe
Posted by krissa at 7:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (21)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (13)
      • an ode to domestic biddies
      • Singing at ze PARTEEEEEE... (dressed in a stylish ...
      • Loupeys
      • Today I am obsessed with my piano
      • baby!
      • too much lab work
      • post secrets
      • Thank you Becca, I love you.
      • Gypsaccordion
      • Krissa Mickelwait
      • scribbled on a napkin in early 2007 as a med stude...
      • Adele - Chasing Pavements
      • "You have played, (I think) And broke the toys you...
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
krissa
View my complete profile